9 November 2011

Obsession around 8!




The days that are here, in our story, suddenly seem so few and so many, so beautiful yet so tiny. We all feel the relativeness around the meaning of time...and sometimes it seems quite impossible the way you manage a whole shinning life, with so many perfect moments...and yet you find it short! Do you really wanna know my feelings about time? Well, I used to get angry about time never passing by, I used to feel the days as frigid animals feeding from my dark and raw meat...Now? Time...Why are you so short, so vivid? Why great things just fly over us? I'm here...come here...freeze your self! I know I'll be living in our world...where I'll always feel happy to be alive...a world where the time will have no meaning...cause we will always craft our own way to feel the moments...and to freeze them in our memories...I may forget about the sunny day when we've listened to Norah Jones while the leaves came crawling to our skins (that day, when the hours seemed to pass through our intimate silence)...(You know I won't)...but I'll never forget how much I love you!

An intimate soul came to my room, asking me to live eight and never be late! I'm living as an 8, infinite feelings...Happiness as full as our room, where we are in a spoon!



Pictures taken by André


Trench coat ZARA
Sweater PULL&BEAR
Denim shirt H&M
Caramel trousers H&M
Boots SILVÉRIO SILVA (local designer)
Sunglasses RAY-BAN


My deer followers...here are some news from my trip! XD...Belgium is a country with some peculiar aspects that I could not understand quite well, specially about the subject of the official language. Walking around Brussels I noticed the two worlds of two languages ruling one city (and one country)! Everything was written and spoken in both ways...and the influence of this fact among the way people interact and get to function in society is not very easy to understand, unless you live or feel it with your own skin...Even if I tried I could never translate how you feel Brussels in the matter of words and communication. 
I was so anxious to get to Brussels, and I mean not really Brussels (more whom is living there...XD), that I had built to myself a vacuum of expectation. And to be honest, that worked really nice. I could feel the town with a clear mind...and I really loved it! The rough features of the buildings, the multicultural crashes, Tim Tim première (:D), the architectural mixture...everything was to be noted! Of course the greatest part of everything was the company...and you understand that well, don't you? 

I really love this outfit but I know the photos didn't really captured the gorgeousness of it (in my opinion of course :P)! Well...tell me what you think guys!

- Português -

Cá estão as primeiras notícias da minha viagem, pessoal! XD...A Bélgica é um país um tanto ao quanto peculiar, especialmente no que diz respeito à língua oficial. Só vos digo que, em uma semana que lá estive, vi-me incapaz de compreender como é que aquilo funciona. Vejam lá bem...eles têm duas línguas oficiais e obrigatoriedade de falar ambas! Tudo é escrito e falado em ambas as sonâncias. Tenho de convir que, enquanto se deambula pelas ruas de Bruxelas é evidente quanto esta peculiaridade linguística influência a forma como as pessoas interagem e convivem, bem como a cultura e a sociedade que se edificam em duas formas diferentes de se entender o mesmo país. Não é muito fácil transmitir a sensação por palavras, especialmente porque a emoção que se cria, em pessoas virgens nesta realidade até ao momento em que pisam solo Belga, é de tal forma visceral e irracional que só vivendo é que se é capaz de aprender a sorver o poder linguístico!
Falando da cidade em si. Ora, a minha pessoa estava tão ansiosa para chegar a Bruxelas, e com isto não quero dizer propriamente a cidade, mas mais quem lá está a morar (:D), que vi construída em mim uma total falta de expectativas quanto ao que esperar da cidade propriamente dita. Para dizer a verdade, este facto até ajudou...vi-me capaz de apreciar a cidade na sua total plenitude e sem preconceitos, se é que me entendem. Acabei por AMAR a cidade. Todos os edifícios com o seu aspecto robusto, mas delicado, as colisões culturais, a première do Tim Tim (:D), as misturas arquitectónicas...tudo memorável. Claro está que a melhor parte foi a companhia...e é certo que o compreendem!

Realmente, este outfit é um dos que elejo como favoritos! Até pode não ter nada de especial...e as fotos não traduzem a sua verdadeira beleza (na minha opinião claro!)...chego a parecer gordo nas fotos (não que isso tenha problema...na verdade quero lá saber disso :D)...Bem, digam-me o que vocês acham! :D

Huge kisses Beijos enormes
João




2 comments:

  1. estão muito giras!

    ui, que terra mais estranha, duas linguas??? xiii

    *gordo na cabeça, pah! :P

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. não pareces nada gordo! :b
    gostei muito do outfit, está bastante bem (:
    duas línguas como? x)

    fashion-in-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete