17 September 2011

Never ending days...




What if I blend my self among the waters from the rain with the clouds as vanishing starters? What if Peter? Couldn't you be merciful and teach me how to fly? Perhaps I would be closer to my needs...Sometimes winter knocks you out with such a strong impulse that you can't close your eyes and believe in mesmerizing beauties! It is, indeed, snowing inside...like a lilly, I'm not that special nor even that rare...but I'm meaningful! Is that a good thing? If this is just the time of wondering, I wonder when will this steady wait end? Not as if it is unknown...cause it is not...nor even as I am not willing to give it all...but I would happily fall asleep to wake up just then! Just to be able to stare to those shiny little eyes...just to feel again the warm touch of knowing it all! I miss everything now...My mind fills me with the illusion of an imminent touch, a newborn clumsiness to wake up just because that simplicity of a shared silence is perfect...I don't want to leave dreamland! Am I a lost boy?  "Second to the right, and straight on til morning!" Everyday closer and closer to you...

Then It will be a Laugh and a Sunny day! I'll always be by your side...

No comments:

Post a Comment