27 October 2011

Waiting for the pictures!


Well...that's the problem about not having a camera for my own, right? I'm waiting for the pictures to be handled to me guys...I'll be posting right away! :D...Can't wait to share with you the fantastic moments in Brussels! 

- Português - 

Bem...cá estou eu de volta, feliz e restaurado para voltar a estudar sem poder me fartar! Mais uma vez, o problema de não ter uma máquina fotográfica totalmente minha...tenho de esperar pelas fotografias...e nesse campo têm surgido alguns obstáculos! Mal as tenha partilho com vocês todos os momentos maravilhosos que vivi em Bruxelas!

Huge kisses / Beijos enormes
João

2 comments:

  1. And we can't wait to see the pictures :)
    Glad to hear you had an amazing time, Joao!
    Kiss***

    http://insidemywardrobeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for them too :)
    Adoro o teu blog. Obrigado pelo comment.
    A seguir, já sabes. E nos favoritos!
    Continua o bom trabalho João :)
    -Pedro Rei
    www.pfashionroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete