17 October 2011

Summer, oh my perfect Summer!




I feel like remembering frozen moments, things that shall never be apart from me. Sometimes I'm a rather stubborn guy, a difficult partner, or even a rusty, dirty and raw piece of furniture that you cannot find a tiny spark of magic to justify keeping it. Yet, you do keep it to your own, embracing something, not special, neither magical, curiously complicated instead, as if the mystery burst out and burnt a metal bond between everything around it. Light and dark can always be at balance once in a while, dust and water from my core and a random whisper of thanks blooming from the happiness around a shared sunrise! I've continuously endured a search for something I could never find by my own, something not able to be learnt from books, nor movies, not even life can always be sure about the teaching. My life, as my tutor, found the way...yet sometimes I ignore some of her teachings...between tears and angry screams from the past I found the way to a place where I can look at the window and understand clearly the mesmerizing beauty from the simple things; the moments of natural silence; the tranquillizing touch of  fresh grass on your skin, while your head meets your twin soul; the falling of that leave from an oak tree above us; the singing from the birds, awaking the animals for the adventure of another day...I have been waking up during the night, getting my feet to warming as the moon abandons the sky and gives space to the sunshine...I've been walking on dirt and grass as the light breaks the dawn...I've been whispering to the sun: "Come, Come...I'll be watching!"; He always comes! Like you always find the way to calm my heart and tell me you love me without a word...I found your soul in the magic of the Aurora! I'm not a mystery any more...Nock at my skin, and you'll find you in!



Pics taken by André (my love)

Sleeveless Shirt H&M
Vest Pull&Bear
Drapped Cardigan ASOS
Denim Shorts DIY
Sandals ZARA
Hat H&M
Bag VINTAGE
Sunglasses RAY-BAN

This look is nothing that special, not a bright thing to be admired...well but I do loved to wear it. It remembers me some great days :D...And guys...THAT PAINTING!!! Is crazy gorgeous...I love these painted walls in big cities! :D

These were some quick photos cause we were losing the sunlight, so running out of time! XD...Still, hope you like and comment, liking or not! :D

Two last pictures (not the same look, but I found a good one to be here)... Cheers to a beautiful city the shall never be forgotten! :D



PORTO (Pics taken by me)



7 comments:

  1. Eu não gosto lá muito de inglês...mas está tão bonito o que escreves :')
    Um dia quero conhecer esse maravilhoso casal que parecem ser :)
    Já agora, gosto bastante dessas sandálias *-*

    fashion-in-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O cenário está lindo de morrer! :)

    adorei as fotos que tiraste!

    beijo



    YOUR EYES LIE GIVEAWAY at my blog!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are so deep... they could only find a way - straight to the heart!
    My favourite sentence is: "Like you always find the way to calm my heart and tell me you love me without a word...I found your soul in the magic of the Aurora"... Speechless :)))
    That painting is really nice and so are all the pictures. Cheers to Porto!
    Wish you all the best and all the happiness in the world :)
    Beijinhos***

    http://insidemywardrobeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep saying I love your style :)

    - Pedro Rei
    www.pfashionroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice outfit! and the location for the photos is also great!!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool hat, I have got the same!!

    XOXO

    http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que enquadramento giro o da primeira foto! E as do Porto estão...breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete